Saturday, February 28, 2015

Debra Kayn Wrapped Around Him Moroad Motorcycle Club Book Review

Debra Kayn Wrapped Around Him Moroad Motorcycle Club Book Review
WWWrappedReVIEW


WWWrapped
Debra Kayn Wrapped Around Him Moroad Motorcycle Club Book Review
GRAB YOUR EBOOK COPY AT: amazon-button
Book Blurb:

February 2, 2015
Empathy is an emotion that has always evaded Cam Farrell, president of the Moroad Motorcycle Club and prisoner #18794. He's gambled with his life to finish the gun chain running across the states, get the majority of his MC brothers working inside the prison system, and place the smoke screen in Federal, Idaho. He only needs one more thing—Christina. What he wants, he takes, and freedom doesn't mean a damn thing.
Christina Nickelson keeps to herself and uses her part-time job for Silver Valley's Department of Children's Services to help those who are also alone and hurting. The anger and fear she thought she'd overcome after her parents were murdered resurfaces when an ex-convict and leader of a motorcycle club claims a teenage boy in her care. She can't let her worries go. Putting herself at risk, she finds herself held hostage, witnessing a murder, and questioning fate. The only person she can rely on is the biker who will kill her if she tries to leave.
Wicked Women Book Review by Ann Marie
5

OK so let me start off with this...I don't usually read MC books I do however like them.
I am perplexed with my feelings about this book. Why? because I know in my head I am all like ‘a woman kidnapped??” That's not right…..wth!! But then something inside me is really loving Cam. I know I can hear all the critics…...whatever tomato ~ tomaaaatoe….I liked it no; I loved it! If you are into stories that grab you and hold your attention, make you feel deeply, make you think outside your own box than hey ..this is for you. I mean I know what most people will say about this…...and its ok its their opinion. This is MY opinion. LOVED!

Debra Kayn I am now a fan and I can not wait to read more…..I don't want to spoil anything in this book for anyone, all I will say is ...Love. What determines love or how you fall in love? If you fall in love by looking at someone, by talking with them, by writing letters, or maybe even being held against your will. There are no laws on love, there are no rules about it. The only rules or laws are the ones that are self imposed or even publicly imposed. Some people think its wrong to fall for someone who has mistreated you to an extent, hey ...I get that I do, but and here is my BUT, sometimes, there are those moments in a relationship where LOVE comes in forms that are not the conventional way.Two people held prisoner by individual circumstances. Will they ever be free? Will their time come to enjoy their freedom? What will that freedom mean to Christina? Does it include Cam? Cam, will he remain free? Can he continue to protect Christina? I loved that this is a story that has grit! YES grit..no fluffy stuff going on here, I love that this grabbed me and took me on this journey with Cam and Christina. I know you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment